Ross Valley School District
Board of Trustee Meetings
RECENT & UPCOMING BOARD MEETINGS
MEETING DATES / TIMES
- Regular Meetings are scheduled from approximately 7-9 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month unless otherwise noted. Agendas will be posted 72 hours prior to the meeting in accordance with the Ralph M. Brown Act.
- Closed Session Meetings will be held 30-60 minutes prior to the beginning of both regular and board work sessions when applicable.
- Special Meetings are scheduled as needed; dates and times vary. Agendas will be posted 24 hours prior to the meeting in accordance with the Ralph M. Brown Act.
- Note: Meeting times sometimes change. Please check the Agenda through this website for the correct time.
- Complete List of Board Meetings: Please visit the Calendar Section on the District's website. http://www.rossvalleyschools.org/vcalendar//index.v?Org_ID=3
- Location: All meetings are held at the District Office unless otherwise indicated. Board Conference Room, 110 Shaw Drive, San Anselmo, CA 94960
VIEWING THE AGENDA & SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- From this page, you can see the current agenda and descriptions of the items by
clicking on MEETINGS (upper left corner of the screen). The most current meeting agenda will open. .
- Clicking on individual agenda items will show any additional information (supporting documentation) on that item.
PRINTING THE AGENDA & SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Following the instructions above (viewing agenda):
- The agenda can be printed by going to the upper right corner of the screen, and clicking on
PRINTABLE VERSION – AGENDA.
- Any individual agenda item can be printed by selecting that item,
then clicking on PRINTABLE VERSION in the upper right corner.
- For assistance, click on HELP in the upper right corner of the page.
COMPLETE BOARD PACKET (Agenda & supporting Documents)
To obtain a complete copy of the Agenda and supporting documents:
- Print a copy from Agenda On-Line
- In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (Government Code 54954.1), copies of the entire board packet will be available at meetings.